Friday, March 25, 2011

BUMMER

Well, I didn't make it through the OMTWI contest this week. I was really nervous because the projects were so great but I honestly thought I would make it through. I can't say I'm not disappointed. In retrospect I would do the same thing over again. I love the dress and think it was very inventive for this challenge. I think I was a little in over my head. The other contests had thousands of followers on their blogs and I am just getting started in the blogging world.

On a good note though I am so glad I did it. I have a really hard time losing but this was such a wonderful experience and it brought some of you to our blog so thank you for following and thanks for all your support. It was wonderful to get your feedback and meet new people.

I may be out of the contest but I still have one more project to show which I will premier on Monday. Don't forget to vote for the remaining contestants next week too. They really are some crafty women!

No comments: