Monday, February 28, 2011

My Favorite Tool

You all know what I am talking about. I am sure you have that "go to" tool that you use for crafting on almost every project you make. Something you could not do without. Something that makes your crafting inspirations come true. The crafting tool you would take if you were on a deserted island with nothing but twigs, palm leaves, and sand.

I know it is silly to talk about a tool so passionately but lately that is how I have been feeling about my tool. It is so simple. So cheap. So dangerous if not used properly.

Any guesses yet?




This has been my "go to" tool lately and I can't believe how useful it has become. From flowers to fabric to frames. The glue gun is my GO TO tool because it is so versatile. What is yours?

A simple button clip



Shoe remake: Before ($15 at a consignment store)

After: Just as cute but a little more personality.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure no one has ever wondered what my favorite tool is....it is widely known that I LOVE MY GLUE GUN too!