Thursday, September 27, 2012

Molly School Girl Pattern Test

There is nothing more fun than trying to take pictures of a wiggle three year old. Elizabeth used to be my star model but lately she is more about running from the camera than actually looking at it. I guess that is what I get for having a lens in her face for the last 3 years straight.

Anyways, this week I tested a pattern for Peek-a-boo pattern shop. Her newest design is the Molly school girl outfit. It is so adorable. I love the piping, I love the suspenders, and I love the idea of separates for a change of pace. It is the perfect fall transition outfit for any little girl and it comes in sizes 3 months to 8 years old.

I used brown corduroy for the skirt and a Moda print for the top. I think the pattern of the fabric totally fits the style of the top.




I don't know what it is about making little girls clothing but I can't resist creating new things for my daughter. Even when I have other projects I should be working on first. Oh well, they always turn out adorable.



No comments: