Friday, July 27, 2012

Fun Find Friday- Pinterest Week 3


 I am so excited about this week's Pinterest finds. There are so many great ideas out there to share. I love this bag on obaz.com. Then I found an easy hobo tutorial on flamingo toes and thought this would be the perfect pattern for the chevron bag.
 These vases are colored using Elmer's glue and food coloring. I think the transparent color is fresh and new vs a solid paint job.
 This family subway art is such a great idea. The first two dates are the married couple's birthdays, the teal date is their wedding date, and the last three are their kids birthdays.
 These Nautical bracelets from A Blissful Dream are fantastic. The tutorial is very straight forward and I love the colors.
Happy Pinning Everyone!

1 comment:

Carla said...

Those candle sticks are cool. I can't believe they're colored with elmers glue and food coloring.