Monday, June 6, 2011

One Month To Win It week 2 voting is open!

I mentioned before that I'm a current contestant on 1 Month 2 Win It.  Last week I survived eliminations in the burlap themed projects with my Outdoor Courtyard.  I'll show you a full tutorial later this month but for now I just wanted to share what I made for last week's burlap themed project.  I was excited to make some changes to our old dining room table set.  I love how pretty the table looks with turquoise and burlap!
This table went from being something sitting in the corner of the room to a very bright attention grabbing piece.  
I primed and painted the tabletop and chairs.  Then I covered the seat cushions with burlap.  I wanted more burlap elements because it was the project theme.  I used mod podge to add some burlap to the tabletop.  I took a big risk and love the finished look.  Painted burlap flowers were a nice finishing touch. 
Like before I cannot reveal my project for week 2 but I can tell you I couldn't be happier with what I made.  Please go vote here for your favorite this week.
 

No comments: