Thursday, May 19, 2011

Heather's WIWW

I learned a couple of things in looking at these pictures -
1) Venturing into photography would be ideal but if I'm not getting a digital SLR camera anytime soon, I need to download the manual for our new digital camera and learn how to take better quality photos!
2) I need a new pose for pictures of myself because I think I look ridiculous in every single one of these. 

Instead of telling you which days I wore these outfits, I'll tell you where I was going each day.

Running errands and grocery shopping -

maybe my worst pose in this post!
Top - local boutique
Leggings - Kohl's (They came in a two pack with a zebra print that I've never be brave enough to wear.  Maybe they'll make their debut on Halloween this year.)
Shoes - Target (the ones I have talked about in every WIWW post)
Necklace - Xmas gift from my mom almost 10 years ago (AVON)

Park play date -  
super blurry!
Top - Target tee layered over Abercrombie tank
Jeans - Kohl's
Shoes - really old flip flops!
Necklace - terrible picture so you can't really see the awesome necklace I made at Creative Estates with Bev from Flamingo Toes (check out her tutorial and see quality pictures here)

Cupcake play date -
Top - Forever 21 lace shrug over Ann Taylor Loft tank
Jeans - Kohl's ($7 clearance!) 
Shoes - Target (same as above)
Headband - Vintage Rose Wraps

Museum with my daughter and her BFF-  


Top - college tee over white tee
Jeans - Charlotte Russe 
Shoes - Nike flip flops (gift from mom)
Earrings - my favorite dangle earrings! (gift from MIL 5+ years ago) 

Dinner with friends -

The self portrait taken at home looked awful so you get me cropped out of a group shot instead.  I can't believe I had a kid free dinner and still left the table with something all over the bottom of my dress!  Gross.
Top - Macy's (too short for me to wear as a dress so I pair it with cropped jeans)
Jeans - Kohl's
Earrings - Old Navy

I'm linking this post to
the pleated poppy blog
 

1 comment:

wildruffle.com said...

I don't know anyone who doesn't feel at least a little silly taking outfit pictures.:) But I think you look great!